Last updated June 28, 2022
Information gathered by This Website
When you visit this Website, we may collect the following types of information: personally identifiable information you knowingly provide, information we collect automatically, and non-personally identifiable information you knowingly provide.
We may collect personally identifiable information that you knowingly provide to us. For example, we may ask you to provide personally identifiable contact information (such as name, address, e-mail address and telephone number). In some cases (for example, if you register with us (or sign-in on this Website), we may also ask you to provide other information such as a personal ID, password, and a security question and answer.
If we collect such information, we may use it for a number of purposes, including:
- To establish and maintain a commercial relationship with you and to provide you with products and services. Account information may be retained by us to enable our website to identify you, to allow you to set up and access your account (if applicable) and to change your account information and/or services. This information is used only for these purposes and is only retained in transaction records required for internal management and auditing purposes, unless you are informed otherwise or you provide your consent or we are required to disclose same pursuant to a court order or other legal process.
- To understand your needs and preferences. We may maintain a record of the services you receive from us (if applicable), and we may ask you for additional information so that we can serve you better.
- To provide you with information you have requested, and to keep you informed with respect to ongoing changes to our website. Your email address may be used to send you any newsletters and mailings if you have requested us to do so. You can withdraw your consent for such mailings at any time by contacting us as set out in such communications.
- To develop, enhance or provide new services. We may from time to time conduct surveys and research, requesting input from our visitors to help us improve our website, products and services in an effort to serve you better. Your participation in such surveys is voluntary, and in some cases you may have the option to participate anonymously. However, your name, address, email and telephone number may be required to take advantage of bonuses or other benefits which are available to survey participants, in which case your contact information will only be used for notification and fulfillment purposes.
- To manage and administer our business. The nature of the Internet is such that it passively and automatically collects certain information about a user’s traffic patterns, which may be linked to their Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. These are unique Internet “addresses” assigned to all Web users by their Internet Service Providers (ISP). Server logs record statistical information, such as visitors’ IP addresses, type of operating systems, time and duration of visit, web pages requested, and identify visitors by categories such as domains and browser types. These statistics are only used on an aggregate basis and will not contain any information that could identify you personally.
If we intend to use personal information for purposes not identified to you or as set out above, these other purposes will be described to you at the time of collection or before using the information. We will not use your information or otherwise disclose it for any other purpose without your consent.
Users also should be aware that non-personal information and data may be automatically collected through the standard operation of our Internet servers or through the use of “cookies”. Cookies are small text files containing a unique identification number that identifies your browser – but not you – to our servers each time you visit our website. Cookies are not pervasive or invasive programs that enter a user’s system and damage files. They simply tell us which pages of our website are visited and by how many visitors. Cookies cannot, by themselves, disclose the individual identity of any site user, and we never combine information gathered by a cookie with personally identifiable information like your name, telephone number or email address, without your consent.
Third Parties’ Access to Information
We are not in the business of selling visitor information to others. Our visitor information is not available for sale to any outside entity. We may however, provide advertisers with space on our website. We may also contract with third parties to fulfill certain functions on our behalf, such as providing marketing assistance, analyzing data, preparing and maintaining site content, and providing customer service. These agents may have access to visitor information only as required in order to help them perform their functions on our behalf, but they are not allowed to use that information for any other purpose and must keep such information confidential.
Visitor and Website related information is a valuable business asset. If for any reason we transfer or divests ourselves of business assets, our visitor information will be transferred as one of those business assets.
We may disclose personally identifying information (PII) about you:
- With our service providers: Companies we contract with who help with parts of our business operations. We require that our service providers only use your PII in connection with the services they perform for us.
- With your service providers: Companies under contract with, or acting on your behalf, who handle data (such as a customer lists) on your behalf.
- With our subsidiaries and related companies
- In connection with legal proceedings: When we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example to comply with a binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights or that of any other third party.
In connection with a sale of our business: If a third party acquires some or all of our business or assets, we may disclose your PII in connection with the sale.
We may also share technical data that we collect about your browsing habits and your device (such as data relating to our cookies, tracking pixels and similar technologies) with other advertising companies in the digital advertising ecosystem. This enables them and us to better target ads to you.
Opt-in and Opt-Out Option
We may offer you the opportunity of opting in to receive email communications from us. Upon request, we will allow any user to “opt out” of further email and/or promotional contacts at any time. Also, upon a user’s request, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to functionally delete the user and his or her personal information from our database; however, it may be impossible to delete a user’s entry without some residual information because of backups and records of deletions.
You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads served by us: You can opt out of receiving targeted ads served by us or on our behalf by contacting us at the below email address. Please note that, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again. Further, if you use multiple browsers or devices you will need to execute this opt out on each browser or device. If you opt-out we may collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won’t be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
You can opt-out of our tracking your online activity for targeted advertising purposes (Do Not Track): We respond to “do not track” or “DNT” signals sent from your browser. You can request that we stop email marketing to you. You can use the unsubscribe link in our marketing emails or contact email@example.com.
In addition, if you are located in the European Economic Area you may also have the right to access, correct or update some of the PII we hold about you. You can also request that we delete your PII. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Freehold Domains Inc.
7901 4th St. N STE 10069
St. Petersburg, FL 33702